About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bubby Talks. . .

At dinner the other night Bubby says to his daddy, "Daddy, guess what you do when you lose your way? . . . You get back up again." This prompted us to a rousing game of, "It's never to late. . .to get back up again." "This is love calling. . .love calling. . .out to the broken." You TobyMac fans out there will recognize the lyrics from, Get Back Up Again. Not only was this a fun dinner (Really every dinner with the Bubster is fun. The kid is hilarious), it was heart warming for us as parents. To hear our little boy, sharing such wisdom. Sure, it may just be a catchy little song today. But think about the songs you can still sing verbatim from your childhood. Isn't it great that Toby Mac has put something so powerful and meaningful out there, so God has been etched on the heart of my boy? Somehow, my recall of Where Oh Where Can my Baby Be seems so unimpressive.

2 comments: