To honor the fast approaching Thanksgiving holiday, I'd like to share my top 10 blessings. I invite you to join me. Feel free to share your blessings in the comment section, or leave a link to your blog in the comments.
Tami's Top 10 Blessings
10) Chocolate peanut butter cup cookies, yum.
9) Sunshine after the rain.
8) Modern technology. I remember the days of outrageous phone bills, and am so grateful it is affordable to stay connected.
7) Mount Rainier. It always fills me with awe when I see it peeking out of the clouds.
6) My home. I know I can survive in less, but I am so grateful to have a pretty house to call home.
5) A wonderful church and a safe neighborhood for my children.
4) Friends. My military friends have been more like family over the years. I cannot imagine life without any of you.
3) Extended family. Let me tell you that is a lot, with my funky family tree.
2) My family. Growing up I always wanted to be a mommy. Here I am, living my dream.
1) My faith in God. Without that belief, and Him at my center, I am nothing.
May you all be able to seek out the blessings in your life and thank God. When I focus on what I have, instead of what I am missing in my life, the journey is so much sweeter.