About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Internet FINALLY!!

Well, we arrived here in OK last weekend. Unfortunately, no Internet. . . .

After waiting for the work order, this is my treat today. I've been able to check e-mail. A luxury that feels a lot like a NEED rather than a want.

I've gotta run, Bubby is off and running. I just wanted to let everyone know we are here safely. I will put together a post later. So much to say, so little time to get my act together.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It is good to have our little space in the world. Each little step we take brings us closer to settling into our new home and location. However, we are definitely enjoying the journey we are on.

    ReplyDelete