About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Apparantly Princess had a little trouble sleeping. . .

This is what I found in Princess' journal this morning:

9:40 pm Go check out brother cutting cheese.

10:00 pm Fart.

10:01 pm Roll over to left side.

10:02 pm Roll to right.

10:03 pm Lay on back.

10:04 pm Roll to left again.

10:05 pm Turn alarm off.

10:06 pm Write friend letter.

10:34 pm Finish letter to friend.

10:36 pm Toot.

10:38 pm Yawn.

10:39 pm Edit letter.

10:41 pm Finish editing letter.

10:43 pm Go to sleep. . .I think.


So much for my sweet little girl. I guess this is what having a big brother does to a girl. Heck, who am I trying to kid. She has always been a firecracker. Here she is, Princess back in the toddler days.
You should have seen her smite me with the phrase, "Poo Poo Head!" That was when she was just 18 months old, with her blond ringlets and big brown eyes. Oh, what a little turkey she was.

Although not the most lady like, she sure makes me laugh. A LOT!

Thanks for the laughs. I love you Princess.

5 comments:

  1. She cracks me up! And she does it all so well for in the company of others she comes of as such a prim and proper little lady! But thats what a journal is for, to tell it like it is, and express yourself in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally laughing out loud right now!! That Princess of yours is a hoot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny....and so familiar! Is it in the genes? Desi was dancing for me one day. All of a sudden she stopped and (I have to say it this way) PUSHED out a big one. She laughed delightedly and exclaimed "I farted"! I said to Dave that we need to concentrate on her behaving more ladylike! Atleast Princess saves it for her journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, the journal is not the only place we have gas!

    ReplyDelete