About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A shameless plug for Foothill Reflections.

My friend Lorri is blessed with a wonderful husband, he's blessed to have her as well. During our time in DC our families spent a lot of time together, many times discussing various issues regarding our Catholic faith. Since moving last April, I've really missed those in depth talks. Which made it so wonderful when Phil began his blog.

Although I can't walk across the street and chit chat with Lorri & Phil, I can visit his blog Foothill Reflections and get a little of that in depth thought I so greatly miss. I realize you don't know Phil, but if you are interested in reading about our Catholic faith, the church's daily readings and how they relate to our lives, stop by and check it out.

End of shameless plug.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the telling us about your friend, Phil. I've been over to his place, and, you're right, he's got lots of good stuff to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his quote on the header "I am not on the mountaintop but I can see it from here"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee...it sounded like I was calling YOU Phil in the last comment I left, Tami! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABM,
    I didn't read it that way until you pointed it out. But then again, I read those comments late, late last night.

    ReplyDelete