About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What do you think of Bart's Passage?

Is anyone else out there reading either Jotham's Journey or Bartholomew's Passage? I'm just curious what people are thinking of the books. Are you enjoying the story? How about the devotional questions? I'd love to hear what you think. Just curious. That's all.

UPDATE: We finished up Bartholomew's Passage on Christmas Day. It was nicely intertwined with the Jotham's Journey story. It wasn't as suspense filled as Jotham's Journey, but it did hold our attention. The devotional questions were thought provoking, which was a real help in getting our hearts ready for Christmas.
Overall, I am sticking by my thumb's up recommendation for the series. Now wish me luck in finding a copy of Tabitha's Travels for next year. . .I haven't seen this one is going back in for reprint. . .shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment