2. Today that same boy came to me and very seriously asked, "Mommy will you please, please, please go spank The General? Right now! He won't let me play with his Legos." How empty my days would be without this little person.
3. Overall I am so pleased with our Christmas season. We had less presents, but the kiddos didn't even notice. The focus remained on Christ, and for that I am so grateful.
4. I am less than thrilled with my older children. It appears they have discovered the joy of giving one another wedgies. Running through the house, chasing one another as I type. AGH! Yes, I realize they too make my life the full, wonderful place that brings me joy. But wedgies? Really?
5. It is raining here today, not the mist I can easily tolerate. More the Midwest kind, that soaks you as soon as you step out the door. It looks like I won't be walking. :( Instead I'll have to find will power somewhere to get off the computer, and do some sort of exercise within the confines of my house. Hmm. . .maybe I can include the children. That would be good to burn off some of their excess energy. Ideas anyone???
6. Bubby is still in love with his pacifier. Bigger AGH! He only has it at bedtime, but I REALLY, REALLY want it to be gone. The crippling fear, he will become a thumb sucker. I had a cousin who sucked his thumb well into the teen years. I can at least control the paci, not so much the thumb.
7. Is it bad that at 1:40 PM we are all still in our jammies? It seems pointless to make the kiddos get dressed for a low key school day at home. I'll just keep telling myself that it's okay, and the guilt will subside. ;)
Have a wonderful weekend friends. Stop by and check out Jennifer and the rest of the 7 Quick Takes bloggers at Conversion Diary.