Tomorrow we resume traveling west. The plan is to stop in Central ND to stay with my other sister and her family. Have you heard the news that ND is having serious flooding problems? Well, when we checked it out tonight the news wasn't so good. The major interstate is flooded, with travel on secondary roads discouraged.
Unfortunately I forgot to pack the canoes as something crucial I might need in the next five months! So wish us luck and say a little prayer that we are able to make it to my sister's house. If the flood waters are too high, we'll just have to go across SD to Montana. Unfortunately we don't have the time to wait for the roads to open. The rivers are not even supposed to crest until later in the week. AGH!
Where's Noah when you need a lift?