About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

He thirsts. . .

Today Bubby was so incredibly precious during mass. The gospel reading was about Jesus asking the Samaritan woman for a drink of water. Well, Bubby thought that drink sounded awfully good, and kept asking us for some of that water. He wanted to go right out and get some water from that "can".
On the surface it is a very adorable toddler story, however, it reminds me how much he hears and takes in. Yes, his interpretation is quite literal now. . . I hope when he is older he will still be influenced by the word of God, and thirst for the living water Christ offers us.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooo. Bless that little bubbley heart of his! Moves his auntie to tears he does.

    ReplyDelete