About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force wife and mother of three precious gifts from God. I enjoy learning at home with my children, and the many adventures this life sends our way. So stop by often to visit, and check out what the Five Nomads are up to.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Hair Style???

I'm going in for a hair cut and color on Friday. I've had pretty much the same look now for over a year. Which is really a long time for me. I like to change things up. The main problem is I have really thin, fine hair, so I am limited in my options. My mother-in-law suggested I try this look. What do you think? Other suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Cute. I should have you help me when contemplating my hair. I did the same style for many years (all my life???). Now I got that newish A-line cut, and am thinking what next? I cut Desi's into it as well....now here I go with that mother-daughter look alike stuff....hmmmm. I love it on desirae, I love the back being so short and the longer more feminine front. But my NECK gets cold! Now I understand scarves and turtle necks. One fashion just leads into another.

    It's cute, I'd do it if I were you. Your face has a nice shape to support it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, that poor girl looks so hungry, I can't help but want to mail her a cheeseburger or something.

    Wow. If you can pull-off a hairstyle like that, I say 'go for it'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always knew you wanted to be a blonde like me~! I think it would look cute on you. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me of a much harder to keep hairstyle than Kate's from John & Kate + 8. I think you should do a style like hers. She's got the highlights and low-lights and it looks super easy to maintain. And, I agree with Shannon- that girl needs a healthier looking way to be thin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your input. I was thinking cut, not color. Sorry Rosen, I only want a few blond highlights.
    I will check out Kate's hair before I visit Brett.
    Yes, I agree she needs to add some weight. Shannon, you may have to add a couple of cakes to the cheeseburger you are sending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just got my hair cut and i have the same kind of hair as you ( thanks aunty!) and its kinda like that but a little differnt!

    ReplyDelete